|Monday||1:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||1:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||1:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||1:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||1:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
Each session lasts 60 minutes. The fee is $110.00 per session. I do offer a sliding scale.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. I accept the following insurance plans:
Highmark (I accept PA-based Highmark policies only; I cannot accept out-of-state policies)
Human Affairs International
Merit Behavioral International
UPMC & UPMC For Life
United Health Care
In addition, it can be helpful to ask your insurer the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session? Do I owe a co-payment for each session? If so, how much is it?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash and check accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked.
Request an appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.